Classes at RHID
We are currently holding VIRTUAL classes due to COVID-19
2019-2020 Class Schedule
Schedule with level descriptions
We have several locations.
Information regarding class registration
Dancing at Rebel Heart
Are any of the following goals similar to ones you have for your children?
· Get off the couch and turn off the electronics
· Improve fitness doing an enjoyable activity
· Do something creative
· Give back to the community
· Make friends in a non-competitive atmosphere
· Grow in confidence through persevering at challenges
· Learn a new skill which connects generations
· Develop an understanding of cultural heritage
· Be part of a “family” that offers support and encouragement
· NOT spend their college savings now on extracurricular activities
If this list describes how you’d like your children to spend their free time, perhaps you should consider joining the Rebel Heart Irish Dancers. Irish dance is an energetic exercise program which helps develop coordination, confidence, and physical fitness in a positive atmosphere. Children deal with competition in classrooms and sports activities, so our purpose is to give them something to explore and measure their own progress –not by comparing themselves with their peers.
Since 2007, Rebel Heart has welcomed hundreds of students from age 3 through adult to catch the wave of Irish step dancing that has spread across the globe in the past two decades. Unlike other dance schools, we do not participate in competitions—and choose to put our energy into performance, community outreach, and education.
Rebel Heart Irish Dancers learn traditional jigs, reels, and hornpipes, but we like to mix it up a bit by adding an eclectic variety of music and dance genres to our ever-improving repertoire.